I was in the train one early morning and someone asked too all of us standing – which way matunga would come. She asked it all who were standing.
A flash of facebook ran across me. What exactly happens on FB? Imagine you are sitting in a full room. Someone yells something. A few people respond and then someone else yells something.
I know the whole world is crazy about facebook and most of them are such addicts that they prefer checking their page to brushing their teeth…but I find the concept a little odd. I can’t spend more than 5 to 10 minutes on it. Yes this is a way to stay connected and my art gets sold because of this to an extent but the whole concept is a little odd na?
Wheatgrass is a food prepared from the cotyledons of the common wheat plant,Triticum aestivum says Wikipedia.
My doc advises it because of a million reasons. Noted a few down here.
- dissolves tumor
- cleanses and builds your blood
- improves skin and hair
- helps with digestion
visit wikipedia to know of the other benefits.
the best thing is that is extremely easy to grow.
- Take flat 3 to 5 inch plastic boxes or pots (i am using the mithai box i got for raksha bandhan)
- Draw 3-4 holes in them at the bottom so it doesn’t get water logged.
- Fill them with soil..about 3/4th
- Sprinkle with wheat. o read online that it shouldn’t overlap but am sure that you are smart enough to figure that out.
- cover it with soil and add a little water
- cover this with newspaper or a plastic bag with holes so that the nasty pigeons don’t eat the buds
- once it is 7-8 inches tall, cut with hand (you can use a clean scizzor but i always believe in using my fingers)
- it should grow back in 7-8 days…once u start seeing the benefits, you can keep 7-8 different pots.
do share ur experiences.
Wow, it has been a month since I have written and I didn’t realize that. Work really keeps one busy.
Anyway, I was in a flight recently, sadly not on the window seat. It was eveningish and the view out of the window was breath taking. The guy sitting next to me was sleeping or trying to sleep. I was hoping he would get up so I could enjoy the view better but it didn’t seem to happen. I had made peace with my non-window seat when the flight reached these beautiful clouds and I wished that the guy who was sitting next to me could also see what he was missing. That didn’t seem to happen. I quietly enjoyed the view and built my castles on the cloud when there was a slight turbulence which made the guy get up with a jolt and look out. That is when he saw the view that he was missing for so long and kept looking at it. I couldn’t help smiling at the thought that Jhatka’s are necessary in life 😛 They come to show u what u r missing. 😛