The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 3,400 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 6 years to get that many views.
Click here to see the complete report.
People keep asking me why I spend my precious time in watching Bigg Boss season 6. The main reason is that is so much like life.
Here is what i have learned
- Bigg Boss is like God, he is always watching, always listening, but he waits till the right moment to respond.
- no one has met bigg boss (like God) people can only feel or hear him
- When u enter bigg boss, u don’t know whom u will end up meeting, same is with life.
- You can’t rely on anyone. You can’t say who is playing what game. You got to be strong and keep doing your work
- You come to bigg boss on your own, but can’t leave on your own. you might or might not want to leave.
- Some people will be happy, some will be sad when u leave
will update more soon
I have a feeling that there was a time when god was on earth and easily available to all us humans. He would give us what we needed and life was so so so perfect. Soon we humans started misusing him.
Some people wanted sun, God made it sunny, some wanted it to rain, God tried to adjust it make it rain. Some like roses, some liked daises and some liked lotuses….
God soon got fed up with our demands and lack of gratitude and decided to teach us a lesson. He decided to go stay up and now we too have to evolve ourselves and climb higher
I was in the train the other day going to panvel from andheri in the evening. I had been shopping since morning and was very tired. My seat was due at wadala. Was eagerly waiting for it… : ) the compartment I was next to was handicapped and I was eyeing the empty seats 😛 when i saw a young jovial man get in the handicapped compartment. I gave him an angry look when I realiszd that he couldn’t talk and probably couldn’t hear as well. I saw him converse with his friend and I was in trance. I forgot about my aching back and my tiredness. It was magical. It was musical!