I am going to share my learning of obtaining the following
- Do not go to bandra court. Marriage certys are to be taken at BMC ward offices near the boy’s house.
- Collect the forms after their lunch time and carefully ask them what is required.
- Stand in queue around 6 AM and you might get one slot hopefully as they accept only 10 to 12 people.
- Do not laminate the marriage certy. If you have any questions, pls do feel free to ask and I will try to answer.
- If you have an old passport, remember to mention it.
- Name change requires affidavit
- Take care and read the instructions in passport site carefully. They are pretty clear and direct. there should not be any confusion if you do it correctly and the passport office is very efficient.
Maybe this will help you.